- Packaging Film
- Converted Packaging
- Corrugated Packaging
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Transit Packaging
Field Service Engineer
NPP is seeking to hire an ambitious and experienced Field Service Engineer to join our growing team in the United Kingdom. Reporting to the Project Manager, Materials and Systems UK, you will assist in the implementation of packaging systems into new and existing customer sites.
The role offers a good opportunity for progression in a fast-growing company. Attending ongoing training with suppliers is a feature of this role. Extensive daily UK travel and the requirement to stay away overnight when required is also essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deal with incoming technical enquiries and make field visits where required to demonstrate / commission / repair equipment into an established and developing customer base.
- Communicate with established supply partners in the supply and delivery of customer projects and new technologies.
- Manage the installation of packaging systems into new and existing client base.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, the account managers and the wider service team in the smooth delivery of customer projects and targets.
- On site field/service experience dealing with machine installations and breakdowns
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full clean driving license.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally the successful candidate will be an experienced qualified mechanical / electrical installation engineer.
- Trade background & in-line production/maintenance experience desirable
- Minimum of year’s 3 years relevant experience.
- Packaging machinery industry experience.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary package aligned with your qualifications.
- Annual leave.
- Company vehicle
At NPP we combine best in class packaging, high performance machinery and systems along with a partnership approach to offer you a complete packaging solution.
From our beginnings in 1984, our organisation has grown dramatically, as have our services and areas of expertise. The cornerstone of our success has been our partnership approach with our customers. We’re collaborative and responsive, constantly refining our packaging solutions and offerings. We strive to keep ahead of each new challenge our customers present to us, while always seeking to provide added value to their businesses.
Our experts can transform your packaging by creating bespoke designs, packaging solutions and systems that improve efficiency, allow you to become more sustainable, and help your business save costs and maximise profits.
Contact & Support
Have a question for our team? Please get in touch.